You can always download the latest App from the Google Play Store.
- NEW - Introducing Motion, the latest in the Plume suite of Smart Home offerings. Now you can turn your existing Wi-Fi connected devices into motion sensors, with no additional hardware required. Assign room names to your devices and use them to better localise the motion in your home. View motion in your home live or use the historical views for up to 7 days of motion data.
- NEW - People at Home has a new way to visualize people in your home! Create People Profiles by assigning a primary device for each person. Up to a week of data now shows when people leave and return. The new graphs tracks their time of leaving (in green) and then tracks the entire period they are away (in grey).
- NEW - Smart notifications can be setup that alert you of motion events only when no one is home. Additional notifications can also be set for when specific people leave and return.
- Improvement: Minor UI updates
- Updated. Revamped onboarding flow.
- Fixed various display issues
App Version 2.3.3 - Released 27 June 2019
- Italian Localisation
- Fixed: EU Speed Test Issue
- Minor bug fixes
App Version 2.3.2 (107) - Released 31 March 2019
- Bug Fixes
- New Feature: Advanced IoT Protection - Helps protect your IoT devices like thermostats, cameras, lights, doorbells, coffee machines and more from hackers and cybercriminals by continuously monitoring for suspicious activity using machine learning and anomaly detection. If a device is compromised, Plume would block suspicious traffic and quarantine the device. You’ll be alerted immediately through the app with recommended next steps. You can also disable this feature with tap of a button.
- New Feature: Privacy Mode
- Minor UI Enhancements
- Fixed: Eliminate Terms & Conditions & FAQ loading issues
App Version 2.3.1 (104) - Released 26 March 2019
- Fix crash on Pod Screen for some users
App Version 2.3 - Released 26 March 2019
- Secure & Protect is now Online protection - Same level of real-time threat protection against malware, crypto-mining, botnets and other online threats. Only a new name!
- Improved visualization of all security events - Visually monitor security events for the past 30 days, including interactive filtering by event type and a per day zoom by scrubbing the graph for a detailed list of events.
- "Add a Pod to my Account" is temporarily disabled. (Will be re-enabled soon)
App Version 2.2.7 - Released 31 December 2018
- Fix: Resolved a bug causing some users to not see topology
App Version 2.2.6 - Released September 2018
- You can now swipe to remove an offline device from your network!
- Performance and Stability updates
- Minor UI Enhancements
App Version 2.2.5 - Released 7 November 2018
- Fix: Broken unfreeze until end of day button resolved
- Fix: Solved issues preventing SmartThings users from logging in.
App Version 2.2.1 - Released 2 October 2018
Announcing People Profiles, Secure & Protect, Adblocking, and Content Filtering!
- You can now create profiles to organize and manage devices for everyone in your home. From each person’s profile (or for any device), you can enable “Secure & Protect”, “Adblocking”, and various content filters.
- Secure & Protect checks for malicious sites, such as ones known to host malware or phishing content, and automatically blocks access. Content filters will let you restrict web content to sites appropriate for kids, teenagers, or simply to block ‘adult themed content’. And if you have specific sites you want to approve or block, you can manage them manually too.
App Version 2.1.1 - Released 25 July 2018
- Minor bug fixes
- UI improvements
App Version 2.1 - Released on 24 June 2018
- Our early supporters can now purchase starter packs and are gifted a lifetime Plume membership
- Bug fixes for device freeze functionality, speed test, and various other issues
App Version 2.0 - Released 13 June 2018
- Introducing Plume SuperPods, the newest member of our family, delivering next-generation performance for an unparalleled WiFi experience. Additionally, we have you covered with Plume membership—our way of making sure that you’re always getting the best we have to offer.
- Need Plume in a second home or office? Now you can manage multiple networks from the same app.
App Version 1.8 - Released on 21 December 2017
- New: Plume HomePass for Guest Access
- Share your Wi-Fi safely and easily with a single network
- Control guest access to any of your devices
- Limit guests to Internet only access
- Issue & revoke access with unique WiFi passwords and expiry dates
- Improved: New menu layout for easy navigation
- Redesigned menus to quickly deliver HomePass™ guest access
- See which devices have Home Access, Guest Access, or Internet Only Access
- More easily rename your Pods any time
App Version 1.6 - Released on August 10, 2017
- New: Device Freeze v2: User now has four options for freezing devices:
- Until End of Day: Until 12AM that day
- Indefinitely: For as long as you do not unfreeze the device. This option also allows you to unfreeze the device until the end of the day.
- School Nights* - Sunday through Thursday with adjustable start and end times
- Bed Time* - Every day, with adjustable start and end time
*In addition, devices set to freeze on "School Nights" and "Bed Time" can still be set to "Until End of Day", to temporarily allow the device to connect to the network.
- New: Network Down/Up Notifications - A push notification is sent to the user's smartphone when we detect that the network is down. You need to have Notifications turned ON your phone to receive it.
- New: Pod Health Alerts
- When the cloud detects that a pod has a consistently bad connection, we'll notify the user that the pod is having trouble. On Anrdoid, this can be seen as a red device icon in Device Grid, and as a red badge in Device Details. In troubleshooting, we explain that the pod might be too far away from another, too close, etc. User can choose to ignore the alert for now, and to buy a new pod.
App Version 1.2 - Released on January 25, 2017
- New: See how your Pods are connected to each other and the number of orbiting devices with Plume’s exclusive Wi-Fi topology map
- New: View your home’s connected devices with intelligent icons
- New: Give your devices nicknames for easy identification
- New: See which Pod your devices are connected to
- New: For your offline devices, know the last time they were connected
- Fix: Various UI and bug fixes that improves App performance
App Version 1.3.1 - Released on February 20, 2017
- New: Reserve DHCP IP addresses for any device
- New: Open ports in the firewall with port forwarding
- New: Configure your own custom DNS
- Improved: Enhanced Optimization notification
- New: See your devices connected via Ethernet
- Fix: Bug fixes and UI tweaks
App Version 1.4.2 - Released on March 20, 2017
- New: Name or rename Plume Pods via Bluetooth (need Location Services and Bluetooth ON)
- Improved: Smoother network Topology viewing
- New: View your Pod details by clicking on a Pod in the settings list
- Fix: Bug fixes and UI tweaks
App Version 1.4.4 - Released on April 10, 2017
- New: Reliable enabling of device "Locations Services" for Plume Pod naming and setup featuresImproved: Enhanced Pod setup experience with animations and improved feedback
- Improved: Pod naming with animations and faster Pod detection speed
- Improved: Reduced app file size by ~6MB
- Fix: Bug fixes
App Version 1.5.2 - Released on June 12, 2017
- Improved: See your new Wi-Fi Dashboard view by selecting the breathing Pod on the home screen
- Improved: Visualize the bands and channels alive on your network in your Network Topology view
- New: Run speed tests to check that your ISP is delivering the DL & UL speeds you're paying for
- New: Inspect the consistency of ISP speed over the day, week, and month
- New: View and rank the most active devices on your network
- New: See the data used by each device over the day, week and month
- New: Check Wi-Fi connection quality in real time for Pods and Devices