Where to get the App
The Plume HomePass App is currently available in the UK Google Play and Apple App stores, until we make Plume available in other countries.
If you already have Plume WiFi and have moved outside of the UK, it may still be possible to access the UK Apple App and Google Play stores to download our app. A web search on how to access either UK App and Play stores from abroad will provide you with the latest set of instructions. Please Contact Plume support if this does not work.
Cannot download the App
There may be a couple of reasons you are not able to download the Plume HomePass App.
The Plume HomePass App is compatible with iOS smartphone devices (iOS 14 or higher) and Android smartphone devices (7 or higher). If your device is not compatible with the App, it will not be available for download.
If your device is compatible with the App, here are some steps you can follow to resolve this issue:
- If nothing happens when you try to download the App from the App Store, reset your device by turning it off and on after 2 minutes.
- If your device OS is not supported by the App, you will be prompted to upgrade your OS. Perform the upgrade and then download the App.
- If you do not have sufficient storage available for the App, you will need to remove or move files and apps stored in your device before you can complete the download.
- For all other issues, consult the App Store or your device's Help Centre to get the help you need.
App Store location restriction
When using the above links, you may receive an error message stating that the app is not available in your country.
- This will likely happen if you are currently logged into the Google Play Store or Apple App Store using an account-based in another country.
- Our Plume app is localised for each country Plume is available in and it is important to download the proper UK version.
- Follow these Google and Apple instructions to switch your country back to the UK so you can access our app.