You may not be able to complete the verification process due to the following reasons:
- You did not receive the verification email from Plume.
- If you did not receive a verification email from Plume, please check your other folders (spam, junk or clutter) for the Plume verification email.
- If you are not able to find the Plume verification email, go back to the App and verify the email address you entered as specified on the Check Your Email screen. If it is correct, click on the Resend Verification Email link
- If your email address was entered incorrectly, click on the Back link to set up Plume with the correct email address. If possible, try using any secondary email to set up account. If issues persist, please contact Plume Support for help.
- The verify link has expired or has already been used.
- Go back to the Plume app and click on the Resend Verification Email link again.
- An error occurs when I hit the verify button on the email.
- Please contact Plume Support right away to resolve the issue