If the "Still looking for Internet connection to Plume pod..." screen pops up, it means that the HomePass App is not detecting an Internet signal on your gateway pod.
Here are the most common reasons for this issue:
- No Internet is provided through your modem or router.
- Power cycle your modem. If you have recently rebooted your modem or router, re-establishing the Internet connection can take a while.
- If your gateway pod is connected to another router or switch, verify that it's properly setup by reviewing our recommended setup here. To confirm Internet availability, try to connect the pod directly to the modem.
- Try to plug in the pod to another outlet. The LED should turn on.
- Try another pod so you can continue with the setup. Contact Plume Support to help diagnose your issue and facilitate the replacement of your defective pod.
- Be sure to turn ON Bluetooth on your device. The Bluetooth option is often found in the Settings section of your device.
The notification will automatically disappear once it detects your gateway pod, so you can continue with your setup.