Here's what could be slowing you down:
One or more pods are too far away from another pod.
- Each PowerPod must not be more than 10 metres apart from the other. SuperPods should be no more than 12 metres from each other.
- Ensure that you have a strong core network in your home, keeping pods in the centre and not on exterior walls.
Not enough pods are connected in your home.
- If your signal is constantly weak, this is an indicator.
- Additional Pods can always be purchased through the app.
One of your pods may be offline.
- Check if the LED on any of the pods is slowly pulsing, which means it is disconnected.
- You can also go to the HomePass App, select Settings on the menu and check the status of each pod.
- If one or more Pods are offline, follow the steps described here to resolve the issue.
- Modem issues: Restart your modem to fix certain connection issues.
- Disconnect your modem's power supply
- Wait 30 seconds
- Reconnect your modem to power
- These are usually temporary. You can contact your ISP to get more information. To find out who your ISP is, visit whoismyisp.org.
- Click here for instructions on disabling the WiFi on your router to eliminate interference.
- Try moving your Pods away from the outside walls to avoid additional interference and promote a stronger core network.
- Many of these devices use the same bands as your WiFi and cause interference.