Adding a Person
- Tap on the People button on the Home screen.
- Tap on Add a Person.
- Add a photo, enter the name and select the devices used by this person.
- Assigning devices to the person will allow you to monitor and manage Wi-Fi settings for that person.
- You can also assign a Primary device, which is used to determine if they are home.
Please note that adding a person does not give them access to your app account or passwords. It just allows you to monitor and manage Wi-Fi access for that person.
Removing a Person
- From the People menu, tap on more options on the top right-hand corner of the person's profile.
- Tap on Remove person which will remove the profile and historical data consumption information for that person. All previously assign devices for that person will now be unassigned.