If you are on a monthly Plume membership payment plan offered through your ISP, we are automatically debiting the membership fee each month from your credit card.
If we are unable to collect payment for your membership, we will attempt to contact you to ensure your payment information is up to date and then try to process the payment again. Your Plume membership will eventually be deactivated after several unsuccessful attempts to process the payment.
When your Plume membership is deactivated, all Plume services will be terminated and will result in the loss of the following:
- Adaptive WiFi™: Plume will no longer monitor and adjust how your pods are connected to each other that ensures the best connection.
- Basic App Features: Your access to basic network management through the app and a single Wi-Fi SSID and password will be revoked.
- Plume HomePass®: You will lose to ability to setup multiple passwords for the Wi-Fi and the ability to set local device connection limitations with automatic password expiry for guests.
You will no longer be able manage what websites people and devices can access on your network.
You will also lose the ability to set up Internet Freeze schedules for your family or set an impromptu Internet Timeout.
- Plume AI™ Security: Your devices will not be protected from accessing known malicious websites containing viruses, malware and phishing scams.
Advanced IoT Protection will no longer monitor the behavior of your smart home devices to protect the rest of your network if they are compromised.
Adblocking will stop blocking known advertising servers that clutter your favourite websites and make your web experience less enjoyable.
- Band and Client Steering: Our Cloud will stop managing how your devices are connecting to the Wi-Fi, leaving that decision entirely up to the devices' own limited logic.
- Expanding your network: Without a membership, you will no longer be able to add more pods to the network in order to expand coverage beyond what you currently have.
- ISP and Device Speed tests: You will no longer be able to measure through the Plume app if your ISP is consistently providing you the speed that you've paid for.