Sense uses Plume SuperPods and the Wi-Fi connected devices in your home to detect motion. It is a smart motion detection system that also informs you when family members or guests arrive or leave.
- Live View - Take a look inside your network to see where the motion is currently happening.
- Motion Alerts - Receive push notifications when motion takes place, based on when people are at home.
- Motion History - Review the past 24 hours or 7 days of motion history in your home.
- Personalisation - Sense settings can be customised to fit you, your family and your home, including motion sensitivity, pet mode, Motion Alert frequency, and where motion detection is tracked in your home.
How does Sense work?
Sense detects the disturbances in Wi-Fi signals between your SuperPods or between a SuperPod and a motion capable device. These disturbances in the signal are translated into motion events, which you can use to keep yourself aware of activity in your home.
What do I need for Sense?
Sense is included with your Plume membership. You will also need to have at least one SuperPod being used as the Gateway pod, a few Wi-Fi-connected devices.
- SuperPod Firmware 2.6.0 or higher
- iOS app version 2.7.9 (34) or Android app version 2.3.6 or later
Is there anything else I need to set up for Sense?
To properly enable Motion Alert push notifications and also receive notifications when people are arriving and leaving your home, you need to create profiles for people and assign each of them a primary device. To make it easier localise the motion being detected, you should also assign devices to rooms.