These are the most common reasons a particular device is not currently appearing the Sense Devices list:
- The device was not connected to a SuperPod over Wi-Fi when Motion detection was turned on.
- Devices connected to a PowerPod cannot be used for motion detection.
- The device was off when Motion detection was turned on.
- It takes a least 5 minutes for the Sense Devices list to populate.
- If the device is not assigned to anyone and has not connected to the network for more than 14 days, it will be removed from your overall device list which also removes it from the Sense Devices list.
How do I add more devices to the Sense Device list?
- Turn off Motion detection for at least 10 minutes.
- Make sure the devices you want to add to the list are connected to a SuperPod over Wi-Fi.
- Turn Motion detection back on a wait at least 5 minutes.
- Check the Sense Device list to confirm the devices were added.