The HomePass App allows you to group your devices into rooms to improve motion detection accuracy. For example, if your living room has a smart TV, smart speaker, and voice assistant, motion detection on any of these devices can be localized to your living room!
- From the home screen, enable Sense. Once Sense is enabled, a list of eligible devices will begin to populate and you will be prompted to assign devices to a room.
- Tap on one of the devices in the unassigned device list.
- Enter the name of the room for this device and tap on Save.
- If there is more than one device in that room, tap on the + icon.
- From the device list, add a green checkmark next to all the devices in that room and tap on Add.
- From the unassigned device list, tap on another device and repeat the previous three steps until all devices have been assigned a room.
------------------------------ Before the new HomePass app release ------------------------------
The HomePass App allows you to group your devices into rooms to improve motion detection accuracy. For example, if your living room has a smart TV, smart speaker, and voice assistant, you motion detection on any of these devices can be localized to your living room!
To set up rooms, make sure your HomePass App is updated to the following versions:
- iOS version 2.7.9-30 or higher
- Android version 2.3.8 (375) or higher
- Open the Sense view.
- Scroll down to find the Sense Devices section and select the Edit icon.
- Devices that have not been assigned to a room yet will appear on top with the Tap to assign room button. Devices already assigned to a room will be displayed accordingly.
- After selecting Tap to assign room, enter the desired name of your room. You can tap the + icon to assign multiple devices to the same room.
- At the bottom of the Motion devices list, you'll see Portable Devices. These are mobile phones that move around frequently and may not make sense to assign to a room. The devices can still be assigned to a room and used for motion detection, if you would like, though it is not recommended.
- You can also assign or edit a device's room assignment by clicking on the Device Details.
- You can remove a device from a room by tapping on the ellipsis on the upper right hand corner and selecting Remove assigned room.