homepass.plume.com uses the same login credentials as the mobile HomePass by Plume app. If you are having trouble logging in:
- Use the Show button of the password to make sure you have correctly entered your password.
- Make sure you have the correct Region selected for your network.
- Make sure you are using the same email address that you are using for the mobile app.
- Since the Web and mobile app use the same email and password, you can always confirm you have the correct credentials by logging into the mobile app or checking your mobile's password manager.
- You can always use the Forgot Password button to reset your password or use the Sign In with magic link option.
- You will also need access to your email to receive the magic link or password reset.
- Keep in mind, you will have to also update the password for your mobile app as well after the password reset.
- If you are still running into an issue, please reach out to support for assistance in troubleshooting.