Router Manufacturer Instructions:
On some routers and modem-router combo units, there may be a physical switch or button to turn off the Wi-Fi. Typically though, you will have to follow the following steps:
- From a device connected to your non-Plume network, open a web browser and go to your router’s web interface. You should be able to find the link through your router or service provider’s webpage.
- Log in with the username and password. Use the default one provided by the manufacturer or check on the bottom or back of the unit.
- From the web interface, look for wireless settings, and you should have the ability to turn off Wi-Fi radios on the device. You may have to do this a second or third time; one for each of the radios
- After the change has been saved or applied, your router should restart.
- After disabling Wi-Fi on your other router, your devices should automatically connect to Plume.
If you have any issues, please search the web for instructions for your particular router.