When initially plugging in any pod, the light should always turn solid for a moment, and then the LED will slowly pulse while it is trying to connect to the cloud. Once connected, the LED will then turn off. If there is no light at all when first plugging in the pod, check your outlet to ensure it has power. If the outlet is okay there may be something wrong with the pod.
Blinking LED on Pod (white) or SuperPod (green)
This could mean either of the following:
- Quick, repeating Double blinks - Pod is waiting for optimization to finish: You will also see “Optimizing your network” message in the app as well. Optimizations usually take a 2-3 minutes, depending on how many pods are connected. Optimizations can be triggered by a change in your environment such as high levels of interference, but will also happen overnight and immediately after initial setup.
- Quick Double blinks - Pod is being named: If you are in the process of naming this pod by scanning the pod.
- Slow continuous pulse/breathing (dim to bright) - Pod (White) or SuperPod (Green) is trying to connect with the cloud and depending on the circumstances could mean the following:
- This is normal before adding the pod to your account, the slow pulse will continue until the pod is added to the account and establishes a connection to the cloud.
- The pod has lost connection to the rest of your network, which could be a result of extremely poor signal to other pods, especially if the other pods are still online and you have not received an a lost internet connectivity notification.
- Internet connectivity is lost. This is supposed to be followed by a "Network is offline” notification. Follow the Check internet connectivity article for troubleshooting.
- If you can’t see all the pods being claimed in your Plume app and if you see the slow LED pulsing on the pod at the same time, the pod is most likely claimed by another household. Contact Support for assistance.
- Continuous rapid blinking on Pod (white) or SuperPod (red) there may be an issue with the onboard software. Contact support for assistance.
- Slow continuous red blinking (SuperPod Only) - Possible fan failure. Contact Support for assistance.