Here's what could be slowing you down:
- One or more pods are too far away from another pod. Check if any of the LED of the pods is slowly pulsing, which means it is disconnected. Each Pod must not be more than 20 feet apart from each other. SuperPods should be no more than 40 feet from each other. Ensure that you have a strong core network in your home, keeping pods in the center and not on exterior walls.
- Not enough pods are connected in your home. Make sure that you have If your signal is constantly weak, this is an indicator. Additional Pods can always be purchased at our webstore.
- One of your pods may be offline. You can go to the Plume App, select Settings on the menu and check the status of each Pod. If one or more Pods are offline, follow the steps described here to resolve the issue.
- Modem issues: Restart your modem to fix certain connection issues.
- Disconnect your modem's power supply
- Wait 30 seconds
- Reconnect your modem to power