Pods have dual-band 2x2 MIMO 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi radios. We have seen single device WiFi speeds of up to 400-500 Mbps for devices connected to Pods in ideal situations.
The SuperPod adds an additional tri-band 4x4 MIMO WiFi radio to increase speeds and coverage throughout the home. We have seen single device WiFi speeds of up to 900 Mbps on a SuperPod under ideal situations.
Maximum device WiFi speed is dependent on several factors such as:
- Internet connection speed
- Overall network traffic
- Number and type of hops to the gateway
- Type of network application
- Environmental radio interference and signal strength of the connections
- WiFi capabilities of the Device
For more information about the WiFi capabilities of both pods, click here for tech specs.