- From a device connected to your non-Plume network, open a web browser and go to your router’s web interface. Enter 192.168.1.1 on the browser bar.
- Log in with the username and password. Use the default one provided by the manufacturer or check on the bottom or back of the unit.
- From the web interface, look for wireless settings, and you should have the ability to turn off WiFi radios on the device. You may have to do this a second or third time; one for each of the radios.
- After the change has been saved or applied, your router should restart.
- After disabling WiFi on your other router, your devices should automatically connect to Plume. If they do not, you will need to configure them to use the network name and password you entered for Plume.
If you have any issues, please search the web for instructions for your particular router.