If you notice that Netflix isn't loading on one of your devices, you may be encountering a rare bug that's been discovered! Not to worry, our team is already working on a fix.
To verify that you are affected by this issue, please check to make sure all of the following are true:
- Plume is in Router Mode
- Your device is connected to your gateway pod
- Your firmware version begins with 1.0.1 (SuperPod) or 2.2.1 (Pod)
- You have set a custom DNS for your network
- Secure & Protect, Adblock, or Content Filtering is enabled on your network
- Netflix does not load, but other applications do
If these are all true, please let support know at email@example.com. You can resolve the issue by doing one of the following:
- Disabling Secure & Protect, Adblock, and Content Filtering for your entire network
- Reverting your DNS setting settings to default
If you do not meet all of these criteria and are still experiencing issues, one of our support agents will be able to assist.