There is no LED when the pod is first plugged in
When initially plugging in any pod into an outlet, the LED should always turn solid for a moment, and then slowly pulse while it is trying to connect to the cloud. Once connected to our cloud, the LED will then turn off. This is normal start up behavior.
However, if the LED does not turn on at all when plugged into a known working power outlet, there likely something wrong with the pod.
Unfortunately, we have identified that a limited number of pods with serial numbers starting with 4C72E have left our manufacturing without meeting our high quality standards and may be defective.
While we believe we have tracked down the source of the issue, please Contact Support for a replacement, even if the above behavior is intermittent.
If you were directed here by an email from Plume requesting to swap your SuperPods
Please complete the following steps:
- Complete the shipping address survey you received
- Watch your email for a prepaid return label with the replacement order confirmation
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email
- Your new SuperPods will be automatically added to your Plume account. Simply connect them to a power source and watch them come online
- You can use the same box to ship your unplugged SuperPods using the provided return label to send them back to us
- Drop off the return at a local FedEx Off Location or schedule a pick up