Add a person:
- Tap on the People or Devices button on the Home screen
- Tap on Add a Person
- Add a photo, enter the name and select the devices used by this person. Assigning devices to the person will allow you to monitor and manage WiFi settings for that person.
Please note that adding a person does not give them access to your app account or passwords. It just allows you to monitor and manage WiFi access for that person.
Assign a primary device to a people profile:
- Tap on the people icon and choose a person.
- Ensure the device is already assigned to that person.
- Tap on Primary Device and choose a device from the list.
Assign a device to an existing person:
- Navigate to the device.
- Tap on the ⋯ on the upper right-hand corner to view the device menu and select Assign Device to...
- Select the profile you'd like to assign the device to.
Remove a person:
- Tap on more options on the top right-hand corner
- Tap on Remove the person which will remove the profile and historical data consumption information for that person