These are the most common reasons a particular device is not currently appearing the WiFi Motion Devices list:
- The device was not connected to a SuperPod over WiFi when Plume Motion detection was turned on.
- Devices connected to a Pod or PowerPod cannot be used for motion detection.
- The device was off when Plume Motion detection was turned on.
- It takes a least 5 minutes for the WiFi Motion Devices list to populate.
- If the device is not assigned to anyone and has not connected to the network for more than 14 days, it will be removed from your overall device list which also removes it from the WiFi Motion Devices list.
How do I add more devices to the WiFi Motion Device list?
- Turn off Plume WiFi Motion detection for at least 10 minutes.
- Make sure the devices you want to add to the list are connected to a SuperPod over Wi-Fi.
- Turn Plume WiFi Motion back on a wait at least 5 minutes.
- Check the WiFi Motion Device list to confirm the devices were added.