Internet Freeze allows you to easily manage how much time is spent on the internet by a device by using a schedule or as needed.
Schedule or Turn on Internet Freeze
- Select the device in the app to access the device details page.
- Tap on Schedule Internet Freeze.
- Select Until End of Day, School Night, Bedtime, Indefinitely or Custom.
- Set the start and end times using the slider if you selected School Night or Bedtime.
- You can set a different duration on each day when you choose the Custom scheduling option.
Interrupt Internet Freeze
You will be able to interrupt the internet freeze by either choosing Unfreeze Until End of Day or Clear Internet Freeze to reset the freeze internet schedule.
What will the user see when frozen?
When a device is frozen, it will not be able to access content. How that is displayed depends on the content you are trying to access. If you try to load an HTTP site, you will be redirected to the captive portal screen. However, if it is an HTTPS site, the page will simply timeout or say it cannot be reached.
Plume also gives you the ability to pause internet access on a device or person instantly through the Time Out feature.