What is kind of motion history is displayed?
There are two available historical views:
- Motion Today - Each column represents an hour.
- Motion Last 7 Days - Each segment represents 1 hour.
In each of the historical views, the colours in the charts represent the various states of the motion detection system.
- Blue - Motion was detected
- Red - Motion was detected and triggered a Sense Alert
- Green - All People are away and no motion is present in the 7-day view. Layered in the background in the Today view.
- Grey - Plume Sense motion detection was turned off in the 7-day view. Layered in the background in the Today view.
- The degree of transparency represents the intensity of the motion at the time.
- Tap on the Sense icon on the home screen.
- Scroll down to view the Motion Today's view or the Motion Last 7 days view.
- If Motion Detection is not currently turned on, tap on the Main Menu on the home screen and choose Sense.
- Turn on Motion Detection and use the back arrow to get back to the home screen.
- Tap on the Sense icon on the top-right.
- Tap on either Motion Today or Last 7 Days.
- Tapping on the arrow on the top-right of either view brings up the legend.