A pod must be deleted before being moved from one network (location) to another. Here are a few common reasons and solutions to the "claimed pod found" error message.
Another location was mistakenly created and the pod claimed on it by mistake
- Check for a second location using the app.
- If the serial number of a pod on that location matches the one on the pod you are trying to claim, remove it from the other location. You can also delete the location if you did not need it.
- Switch locations again to claim the pod on the correct location.
Another account and location was accidentally created
- If you have multiple email addresses, try logging out of the app through the account menu and sign in using your other email. If you do not remember the password, use the password reset option.
- If the second account exists, check if any pods on that account match the serial number of the one you are trying to claim.
- Delete the pod from that account and log out of the app.
- Log back into the app with the proper email and add the pod to the correct account and location.
You received the pod from another individual, but it was not removed from their account
- Please ask the original owner to delete the pod from the old network, so that you can add it to your new network with your existing membership.
You received the pod from your ISP, but it was not removed from the previous account
- Please contact your ISP to have the pod removed from the previous account so that you can add it to your new network with your existing membership.
Your neighbor is also using Plume and one of their pods was detected.
- In this case, simply click OK on the warning message and disregard, the pod will be ignored and you will be able to proceed with your onboarding.
If none of the above apply, or if you purchased the pods brand new directly from Plumeand are having issues with onboarding, please contact Customer Support for help. Be ready to submit your proof of purchase and a list of your pod serial numbers for verification purposes.