Adding additional pods is effortless!
- From the home screen, tap the "+" button on the bottom right of your Plume app home screen
- While the app shows that it is "Looking for pods...", plug-in the other pod(s) or wait for them to connect if already they were already plugged-in.
- When the new pod is added, click Done Adding Pods.
- You can now see the new pod added in the topology view of app.
You can also use the Set Up New Pods option within the Pods screen
- Open the main menu by tapping the " Ξ " button on the top-left of the app home screen.
- Tap the Pods button
- In the Pods screen, tap on Set Up New Pods under your pod list.
- Plug in the new pod(s) you want to add to the network and once connected click DONE