Follow these instructions to set up your Plume with modem-router combo box:
- Download Plume app and sign up to start the setup.
- Restart your modem-router combo box. (Optional)
- Connect one of your Plume pods to a LAN port on your modem-router combo box via network cable that comes with your Plume starter pack. Then plug the same pod into power outlet. You can leave your devices connected to modem-router combo box if you wish to.
- Set up new WiFi name and password on the app.
- Plug additional pods in different rooms. You can also connect these pods via network cable in order to get stronger WiFi network. Please make sure to follow Do's & Don'ts when connecting pods in order to avoid common mistakes.
- Connect your devices (including your phone) to your new WiFi wirelessly. Alternatively, you can also connect devices to pods or modem-router combo via network cable or switch.
- Turn off your WiFi of your modem-router box.