Your pods will continue to provide basic functionality if you decide to not renew your Plume membership with the following features and services:
- Adaptive WiFi™: Plume will continue to monitor and adjust how your pods are connected to each other and ensure they are always getting the best connection.
- Basic App Features: We give you access to basic network management through the app and a single Wi-Fi SSID and password. You can view your network topology including your pods and network devices.
- 24/7 Support: We are always here for you.
- While-you-sleep updates: We'll continue to auto update your pod firmware when the network activity is low
Without an active membership, you will lose the following features:
- Plume HomePass®: You will lose to ability to setup multiple passwords for the Wi-Fi and the ability to set local device connection limitations with automatic password expiry for guests.
You will no longer be able manage what websites people and devices can access on your network.
You will also lose the ability to set up Internet Freeze schedules for your family or set an impromptu Internet Timeout.
- Plume AI™ Security: Your devices will not be protected from accessing known malicious websites containing viruses, malware and phishing scams.
Advanced IoT Protection will no longer monitor the behavior of your smart home devices to protect the rest of your network if they are compromised.
Adblocking will stop blocking known advertising servers that clutter your favorite websites and make your web experience less enjoyable.
- Plume Motion™: You will no longer be able to use Plume to detect motion in your home and receive Motion and People at Home alerts.
- Band and Client Steering: Our Cloud will stop managing how your devices are connecting to the Wi-Fi, leaving that decision entirely up to the devices' own limited logic.
- Expanding your network: Without a membership, you will no longer be able to add more pods to the network in order to expand coverage beyond what you currently have.
- ISP and Device Speed tests: You will no longer be able to measure through the Plume app if your ISP is consistently providing you the speed that you've paid for.