Without an active membership, you will lose the following features:
- Access: You will lose to ability to set up multiple passwords for the Wi-Fi and the ability to set local device connection limitations with automatic password expiry for guests. A single password will be available for the Wi-Fi.
You will no longer be able to manage what websites people and devices can access on your network.
You will also lose the ability to set up Internet Freeze schedules for your family or set an impromptu Internet Timeout.
- Guard: Your devices will not be protected from accessing known malicious websites containing viruses, malware, and phishing scams.
Advanced IoT Protection will no longer monitor the behavior of your smart home devices to protect the rest of your network if they are compromised.
Adblocking will stop blocking known advertising servers that clutter your favorite websites and make your web experience less enjoyable.
- Sense: You will no longer be able to use Plume to detect motion in your home and receive Sense and People at Home alerts.
- People at Home: You will lose access to alerts when people arrive or leave your home.
- Band and Client Steering: Our Cloud will stop managing how your devices are connecting to the Wi-Fi, leaving that decision entirely up to the devices' own limited logic.
- Expanding your network: Without a membership, you will no longer be able to add more pods to the network in order to expand coverage beyond what you currently have.
- ISP and Device Speed tests: You will no longer be able to measure through the Plume app if your ISP is consistently providing you with the speed that you've paid for.