We strongly recommend that you use a SuperPod as your gateway in order to distribute the best performance across your entire home! Certain Plume features also require a SuperPod as the gateway to function.
- Plug your SuperPod anywhere in your home.
- Choose Adapt from the main menu.
- Tap Set up new pods.
- Select Done Adding Pods when all additional pods have been claimed.
You'll want to swap your existing gateway Pod with the SuperPod with the following steps:
- Unplug current gateway Pod.
- Disconnect your modem from power (not necessary if router).
- Connect the SuperPod to your modem by Ethernet cable.
- Plug in the gateway SuperPod into the power outlet.
- Reconnect your modem to power (if applicable)
- You should be able to view your pods in your app when network is back online.