We strongly recommend that you use a SuperPod as your gateway in order to distribute the best performance across your entire home! If you currently have a grandfathered Plume membership, the following steps will guide you through adding SuperPods to your current network.
- Unplug current gateway Pod.
- Tap the "+" button from the main menu.
- Connect the Ethernet from your modem/router into the new SuperPod.
- Plug in the SuperPod into the power outlet.
- Let the Bluetooth discover the your new SuperPod gateway, as well as any additional new pods that you have.
- If you are in router mode, a reboot of the modem is required.
- If you are in bridge mode, you may continue without a reboot.
- Select Done Adding Pods when all additional pods have been claimed.
- Wait ~2 minutes for SuperPod to bring network back online.