Add a person:
- Tap on the People or Devices button on the Home screen
- Tap on Add a Person
- Add photo, enter the name and select the devices used by this person. Assigning devices to the person will allow you to monitor and manage Wi-Fi settings for that person.
- You can also assign a Primary device, which is used to determine if they are home.
Please note that adding a person does not give them access to your app account or passwords. It just allows you to monitor and manage Wi-Fi access for that person.
Remove a person:
- Tap on more options on the top right hand corner
- Tap on Remove the person which will remove the profile and historical data consumption information for that person