Follow these instructions to replace your stand-alone router with Plume
- Download the HomePass app and sign up to start the setup.
- Disconnect your router from the modem if you wish to set up Plume as your new router and connect one of your pods (preferably a SuperPod) to a LAN port on your modem via the included network cable.
- Restart your modem
- Set up new Wi-Fi name and password on the app.
- Plug additional pods in different rooms. Please follow Pod Connection Guidelines in order to avoid common mistakes.
- Connect your devices (including your phone) to your new Wi-Fi wirelessly. You can also connect devices to pods via network cable or switch.