All Plume members have the right to be forgotten. HomePass supports two different types of data deletions.
Security Event Data
If you'd like to just remove items from your list of blocked events from either Guard or Content Access:
- In the HomePass app, open your menu.
- Select the Guard tab.
- On the bottom, you will find the Delete security events button.
- Simply tap the button and confirm that you would like to clear the data.
- Note that once deleted, this data cannot be recovered
- If you haven't disabled Guard or Content Access features, more events will continue to populate the list. Just continue to repeat this process as often as you need.
Account and all data
If you would like to delete your entire HomePass account and all the data associated with it:
- Using your web browser, fill out the Privacy Request Form
- Under Type of Request, be sure to select Delete.
- In the HomePass app, open your menu
- Select the Support tab
- On the bottom you will find the Manage your data button
- Fill out the form and be sure to select Delete under Type of Request