If you received an email saying that your pods have been automatically added to your Plume account, here's what you can expect to see and what still needs to be done.
- Once we have assigned the pods, you'll notice new offline pods appear as red dots in your Plume App.
- No need to delete these, this indicates that your pods are en route!
- Wait for your shipment to arrive. You should have received a tracking number via email.
- Once they've arrived, go ahead and connect them to power. You'll notice the red dots turn white as they connect to your network.
- Let the pods come online over the next couple minutes. Some pods will go through a firmware update briefly to make sure all of your favorite Plume features are available!