Adding a Person
- Tap on the People or Devices button on the Home screen
- Tap on Add a Person
- Add a photo, enter the name and select the devices used by this person. Assigning devices to the person will allow you to monitor and manage Wi-Fi settings for that person.
Please note that adding a person does not give them access to your app account or passwords. It just allows you to monitor and manage Wi-Fi access for that person.
Assign a primary device to a people profile
- Tap on the people icon and choose a person.
- Ensure the device is already assigned to that person.
- Tap on Primary Device and choose a device from the list.
Assign a device to an existing person
- Navigate to the device.
- Tap on the ⋯ on the upper right-hand corner to view the device menu and select Assign Device to...
- Select the profile you'd like to assign the device to.
Remove a person
- Tap on more options on the top right-hand corner
- Tap on Remove the person which will remove the profile and historical data consumption information for that person