Motion sensitivity may need to be adjusted for the following reasons:
- Improve motion detection sensitivity, particularly if you have only a few SuperPods and /or WiFi-connected devices
- There are obstructions that are making it difficult for your SuperPods and devices to detect motion in some areas.
- You are getting too many false motion alerts because of your pets or robotic vacuums.
What are the sensitivity options?
- Low (less sensitive to motion intensity)
- Medium (default)
- High (more sensitive to motion intensity)
If you choose High sensitivity, you can also choose the Have Pets at home option to help filter out their movement in your home. This increases the duration of movement needed to trigger an alert from 2 seconds to 5 seconds.
After choosing your sensitivity setting, use the Live View and test the results in all the areas you want to detect motion in.
How do I change motion sensitivity?
- Tap on the Plume Motion button on the home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and open Motion Settings.
- Choose your Motion Sensitivity option and toggle the Pet mode (optional).
- From the home screen open the main menu and choose Motion.
- Tap on Motion Sensitivity and choose from the options and toggle the Pet mode (optional).