If you are having trouble signing in to your HomePass app Clearing the app's data and cache helps to resolve any issue with the app itself.
Follow these steps to clear the app's data and cache:
1. Go to Settings on your phone.
2. Scroll down to the option called Apps.
3. Find the Plume HomePass App and tap on it.
4. Tap on the storage option
5. Tap on the option at the bottom of the screen Clear Data
6. Launch the Home Pass app one more time and Sign in.
1. Go to the Home Screen and choose Settings.
2. Scroll down. Choose the Plume HomePass app.
3. To delete the cache, turn on Clear app cache on next launch.
4. Launch the HomePass app one more time and Sign in.
If you continue to have issues after this please contact us for further troubleshooting.